Happy National Noodle Day friends!! I thought I make a quick pasta dish for dinner tonight! It was quick and easy! More time and effort to write it down for you here … but I also had to eat it first LOL. Here are the quick and easy steps for you to make it too:
- Start pasta water and chop 1 lb. of asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- In a pan heat about 1 cup of heavy cream, 2 tbsp. butter, zest from 1 lemon, salt, pepper and garlic powder on low heat.
- When the water is ready drop the pasta and cook until just about al dente. Add the asparagus for the last minute.
- Drain the asparagus and pasta and to the sauce.
- Stir and add 3 tbsp. of lemon juice, parmesan cheese and any other seasonings you wish. As always, don’t measure the cheese.
- Give it a taste and add anything else it needs. Then remove from the heat and enjoy! (with more cheese of course!)
I used angel hair pasta, because it takes the quickest to cook, but you can use any pasta you have! It was quick, easy and delicious! What is your favorite easy pasta to make?
Live to Eat,