I love all the veggies! Zucchini has always been one for my favorite vegetables. This quick and super easy recipe has become my go to way to make zucchini!
- Zucchini, chopped
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, minced
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop and mince zucchini, onion, garlic and tomatoes
- Heat a pan over medium heat with oil
- Add zucchini, onion, garlic and tomatoes to the pan
- Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Sauté for about 5-8 minutes; depending on how much you have chopped. We like to keep a nice crunch on the zucchini so we avoid cooking it too long that it gets soft.
- In the last minute, top with grated parmesan cheese & serve!
I try to balance all the ingredients, but you can customize it how you like! Go heavy on the zucchini and light on the tomatoes or vice versa; whatever strikes your fancy! I typically chop the zucchini first, to see how much of the onion and tomatoes I want to chop. If you do not have fresh garlic, use a bit of garlic powder. I have also used jarred minced garlic if I have that on hand. I use cherry or Roma tomatoes; whatever tomatoes you have will work! Grated parmesan gives some added taste and gooeyness! If you have a block of parmesan cheese, use some freshly grated cheese!
Live to Eat,
One thought on “Italian Seasoned Zucchini”
Yep a version that your Grandma makes. I love veggies too. Good thing we are broadening Andy’s taste buds lol
LikeLiked by 1 person