A fun night out with the girls, celebratory dinner or a date night – then Belvedere Inn is the place for you. Recently I went with my mom, cousin and aunt to enjoy the Christmas décor, yummy apps and drinks!
Ambiance/Atmosphere: They have a bar downstairs and upstairs, plus plenty of seating for small intimate affairs or bigger party celebratory nights. They also have a small upstairs patio, currently with the igloo seating for the cold nights ahead! The Christmas décor they have is so festive and fun! It sets the mood and puts you in the holiday spirit.
Drinks/Cocktails: They offer a wide variety of drinks, cocktails, wine, beer and more. We all decided to order a cocktail. Mom ordered the Bee’s knees. It was delicious and super strong…almost 3 shots of gin LOL. Aunt Donna ordered the pear martini, and Gaby and I ordered the cranberry Christmas margarita. It was basically Christmas in a cup. All of them were deliciously tasty and definite recommend!!
Menu: This trip was to enjoy their yummy appetizers… I mean we did order 5 for the table LOL. In order of what was my favorite (don’t worry all was good):
- Crispy Pork Belly (11/10) highly recommend. The flavor was so perfect. Crispy, but still very juicy and tender.
- Belvie Sliders (11/10) again highly recommend. The flavor was so unique and delicious. Waygu beef was tender and flavorful!
- Seared Ahi Tuna (10/10) a definite recommend for the tuna lovers! It paired so nicely with the avocado mousse!
- Lobster and crab dip (10/10) another definite recommend. It was creamy, flavorful and packed with crab and lobster clumps.
- Fried Calamari (9/10) It was good, but just didn’t compare with the other options.
Click here to see their full menu.
Then of course we had to order dessert! We did two different ones the Pistachio & Raspberry Macaron and Flourless Chocolate Cake. Both get a 11/10. They were so delicious, not too sweet but the perfect sweet ending!
Tips/Recommendations: First, a reservation is your best bet. It can be busy and bar seating is hit or miss. Guarantee your spot with a reservation. Make sure you try one of the cocktails and if you cannot decide ask the staff for a recommendation! Crispy pork belly and Belvie sliders are a must order. You will not be disappointed. And as always try something new every time you go.
Live to Eat,